The best in monitored fire alarms give you an improvement in performance too. Modern components not only sense smoke, they are also able to recognize rising heat levels. When they are triggered, your monitoring experts are instantly alerted. They can even be set to send updates right to your mobile device.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Chicago?
When a crisis happens, you will have plenty to do just making certain your family members are secure. Having a contingency standing by that is able to promptly confirm the alarm and contact emergency services on your behalf is just an intelligent move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Chicago:
- Excess heat or smoke is detected, and your alarm trips
- Your connected home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring professionals automatically
- You are called to confirm the alarm and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring team can’t get ahold of you, or you verify the fire, they will notify emergency personnel right away
These steps, from the triggering of your alarm to the notification of emergency personnel, take place quickly. As you collect your family members to evacuate the house, emergency professionals are likely already responding. When you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these perks:
- 24/7 protection no matter where you are
- Greater chance of quicker response times from emergency personnel
- Committed monitoring agents who will know which component was tripped
- Having a sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s wise to keep in mind that catastrophes can take place unexpectedly. Imagine unintentionally leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend is able to knock it over. While this might appear improbable, it can happen. When it does, you’ll be shielded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Chicago, it’s the right time to equip your property with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll include monitored fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you go with 24/7 monitoring, your home will be protected constantly, regardless of where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home now by dialing (312) 626-4802 or submitting the following form.