How does home monitoring work in Chicago?
After careful thought, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Chicago home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having someone there to back you up during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is a good option for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your house or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then communicate with you to verify the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to contact you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will act as the chief touch point for local responders whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants connected straight to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real, trained experts to help you through your emergency.
Protecting your house, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making certain loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more essential when an emergency occurs when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your smoke detector going off or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will happen when no one is there to heed the alert of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Chicago home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All device communications go through this vital, central command center. On top of being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio capability giving you the chance to talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to ask for help with any type of concern, including medical problems
If you can’t locate your phone when a crisis strikes, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring agents directly through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Chicago security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and request a fully integrated Chicago smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you need. We know the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (312) 626-4802 or fill out the form on this page to get started.