Smart home indoor cameras in Chicago are ideal baby monitors
One of the most important things to understand is that your indoor cameras are components of a comprehensive system and accessible through one simple app. This provides you versatility and comfort since you may monitor your child from anywhere via your smartphone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-quality footage of your precious one. You can even watch recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a restless sleeper. Better yet, you can take advantage of the talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your little one decides nap time is done and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-triggered alerts dispatched right to your mobile device.
- One-press contact: Despite the fact this feature is really for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With a simple press of a button, your youngster can touch base with you through cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a fantastic perk. If you find that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it might be a tad stuffy in the room, you are able to adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can activate the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You may use a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a lone mobile app.
Customize Your Chicago smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Chicago smart home and enjoy the comfort and protection Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can provide. Call (312) 626-4802 today and learn how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.