Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in Chicago goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The guideline they follow depends on the type of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is triggered, one attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are deployed. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most common kind of alarm - a monitoring specialist will abide by these guidelines to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you through the touchscreen interface. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again once emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring agents, that’s OK. Help will still be dispatched even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Chicago
Be prepared for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in Chicago from Vivint. Dial (312) 626-4802 to start customizing your property’s protection today.